Fiber / CO2 / UV Laser CNC Cable Printing Machine Without Consume Parts
Parameter of Automatic Cable printer
Beam length:1064nm, 10640nm, 355nm
Laser Source: Fiber, Co2, UV ( Chinese or import from overseas)
Focus lamp: Singapore, beam length110*110
Laser beam expanders:Singapore, beam length4X*6X
Beam quality: ㎡ ≤ 2
Laser repeating frequency:20KHz-100KHz
Min line width:0.01mm
Standard marking range: 110×110mm to 300*300mm
Cooling:Air Cooling or water cooling
Supported Font: any fonts can be download on the internet. Any language.
Supported Code: Code39, EAN code, Code 128, EAN code, EAV-128code, DataMatrix PDF 417 etc.
Supported Format: DWG,DFX,BMP,JPG,PNG,TIF,PCX,TAG,GIF,PLT etc.
• 1year warranty period for the Cable Wire Laser Marking Machine (man-made damage is negotiable).
• Lifelong maintenance and spare parts supply.
• Free design of fixtures according to customer's requirment.
• Free training for operation staffs. (engineer can go abroad is negotiated.)
Packaging & Shipping:
Packing box :1 set in an export wooden case at international standard for cable wire laser marking machine .
Advantages of Cable Printer
1. Production Line Speed: 100-300m/minute
2. Marking speed: 50-200letters/M
3. Can marking on static or movement products
4. Marking line: unlimited.
Cable Wire Laser Marking Machine is suitable for all kinds of wire marking, for all kinds of insulation logo, for wire and cable line marking. It can be customized for following line in accordance with the rules of different products, so as to achieve the purpose of save cost and effort. it is also applied all kinds of metal material products.
Here are some products printed by Fiber, Co2 and Uv laser source:
1. Can be installed Fiber, CO2, uv laser, according to different cable wire material, customers can send the samples to free testing; 2. Specially designed work platform for cable marking , can reach flying marking on the flowing production line continously;
3. The cable length can be measured by the unique hardware configuration to realize dynamic marking on cables;
4. The laser marking compared with traditional marking with high printing speed (≥15000 mm/s or higher), Permanent mark on the cables. 5. Can be easily integrated in the assemblly line to achieve large uninterrupted engraving task; 6. High precision scanner, fine marking effect and repeatable processing; 7. Meet the needs of the industrialized mass production online or offline.