External Water Cooling Chiller Gold Ring Bracelet Necklace Pendant Jewellery Laser Welding Machine
Jewelry spot welding machine with External chiller is specially developed for laser welder of jewelry by Maxwave Laser and mainly used in perforating and spot welder of gold and silver jewelry. It is of touch screen type, adopting new style power source, elaborating operation, and optimizing the optical path, with high photoelectric conversion efficiency, high stability, small size, high configuration and other characteristics.
The laser spot welding is an important aspect of laser process technology application. The spot welding process is thermal conduction, i.e. the laser radiation heats the surface of work piece, and the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work piece by controlling the width, energy, peak power and repeating frequency of laser pulse to form specific molten pool.
Spot Adjusting Range
1. Energy, pulse width, frequency, spot size, etc. can be adjusted in a larger range to achieve a variety of welding results. Parameters from the closed chamber control rod adjustment, simple and efficient;
2. Adopting imported ceramic condenser cavity, corrosion resistance, high temperature, high efficiency of photoelectric conversion, life span of concentrating cavity (8-10 years), life of xenon lamp of the laser spot welding machine are all more than 8 million times;
3. The use of the world's most advanced automatic shading system, eliminating the time in the work of the eye irritation;
4. With 24-hour continuous working capacity, machine performance and stability;
5. Humanized design, ergonomic, long hours of work is not fatigue;
Main advantages: fast, high efficiency, large depth, small deformation, heat affected zone is small, high quality welding, solder joint pollution-free, high efficiency and environmental protection.
Widely used in thousands of aviation, aerospace, sporting goods, jewelry, golf ball head, medical equipment, aluminum alloy
denture, instrument, electronics, mechanical processing, automobile and other industries, especially with thousands of gold and
silver jewelry, denture filling hole, spot weld lines, inset troops and claw foot parts