|Laser Power:||1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W Optional||Laser Source:||Raycus MAX IPG NLIGHT Optional|
|Laser Wavelength:||1070nm||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Application Material:||Metal Battery||Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Weight:||227KG||Demand For Electricity:||AC380v/50HZ/60A|
Laser Welding Machine 1070nm,
Laser Welding Machine 1500W,
Raycus Industrial Laser Machine
Continuous fiber laser welding VS Yag pulse laser welding
1. The fiber continuous laser welding machine uses 500W-2000W laser, the laser has a long service lifeand the service life can reach 100,000 hours.
2. The electro-optic conversion efficiency is high, and the energy of the power shaving is 25%-30% converted into laser, and the fiber conversion rate is more than 10 times that of the YAG laser.
3. The whole machine has no consumables. YAG pulse welding machine should replace the xenon lamp and lens regularly.
4. The whole machine has low energy consumption, saves electricity, high stability, maintenance-free, and low cost of use.
5. The laser welding energy density is high, welding speed is four times that of YAG pulse.the weld seam is thin,the thermal deformation is small, and the heat affected zone is narrow and deep.
6. Optical fiber output, easy to match with automated workbench or robot to improve production efficiency,and can meet 24 hours of continuous work.
7. Customizable large workbench and XYZ axis travel.
Control card and computer
Customizable, Max 700*500mm
Customizable, Max 400mm
Optional, 360° rotation
|Motion Source||Step motor or Servo motor|
Single phase 220V/50Hz 3-phase 380V/50Hz
Red light and CCD system
Optional, Argon, Nitrogen
|Environmental Requirements||No vibration, interference and ventilation|
Protection lens, purified water, protection gas
Weldable material: The weldable material is metal equivalent material (all kinds of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, precious metals, etc.), and also can be dissimilar metals (copper to steel, copper to titanium, nickel to titanium, etc.). High-precision machining such as spot welding, butt welding, and overlap welding of thin material parts can be achieved.
Applications: This equipment is mostly used in mobile optical fiber communications, battery electronic materials, precision metal auto parts, medical equipment, mobile phone cables, clock precision accessories, metal handicrafts and other industries.
Advertise Welding Mould Repair Welding Portable Welding Robot Arm Welding
Contact Person: Cecily