|Laser Power:||1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W Optional||Laser Source:||Raycus MAX IPG NLIGHT Optional|
|Laser Wavelength:||1070nm||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Application Material:||Metal Battery||Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Weight:||400KG||Demand For Electricity:||AC380v/50HZ/60A|
1000W Automatic Laser Welder,
Stainless Steel Automatic Laser Welder,
NLIGHT Laser Welding Machine
The main principle of the fiber laser welding machine is that when the pump light passes through the rare earth ions in the fiber, it will be absorbed by the rare earth ions. At this time, the rare-earth atomic electrons that absorb the photon energy will be excited to a higher lasing energy level, thereby realizing the inversion of the ion number. Complete stimulated radiation. The laser generated by the fiber laser welding machine is output through the fiber, and cooperates with the matching workbench to complete the corresponding welding.
1. Fast welding speed, no consumables, no color change/less color change, no need for later polishing
2. The interaction of professional laser control system is enhanced, the accuracy of welding path is controllable, and the welding seam is formed well
3. Use infrared positioning to verify the position of the welding head and verify the position during the welding process. The welding position is more accurate, the welding seam is smooth and beautiful, and it is easy to grind and polish. There is no need to handle or only simple processing procedures after welding;
4. 360-degree micro-welding without dead angles, after the laser beam is focused, the spot is small, the power density is high, and the positioning accuracy is high. It can be used for group welding of small and micro-sized workpieces to realize automated mass production;
5. The laser welding depth is large, the weld seam is firm, the width is small, the heat-affected zone is small, the deformation is small, and the welding speed is fast. It can realize complex welding between some dissimilar materials.
It is used for precision metal welding processing, such as welding of hardware appliances, kitchen and bathroom industries (faucets and round pipes, kitchenware sheet metal parts, washing machine inner cylinders, etc.), and precision hardware welding of electronic industry (mobile phones, tablets, automobiles, etc.). It can meet the welding of a variety of metals, alloys, steel, Kovar and other materials of the same kind, as well as dissimilar materials such as copper-nickel, nickel-titanium, copper-titanium, titanium-molybdenum, brass-copper, low-carbon steel-copper, etc. Welding between metals.
Technical Parameter List:
Control card and computer
Customizable, Max 700*500mm
Customizable, Max 400mm
Optional, 360° rotation
|Motion Source||Step motor or Servo motor|
Single phase 220V/50Hz 3-phase 380V/50Hz
Red light and CCD system
Optional, Argon, Nitrogen
|Environmental Requirements||No vibration, interference and ventilation|
Protection lens, purified water, protection gas
Weldable material: The weldable material is metal equivalent material (all kinds of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, gold, silver, precious metals, etc.), and also can be dissimilar metals (copper to steel, copper to titanium, nickel to titanium, etc.). High-precision machining such as spot welding, butt welding, and overlap welding of thin material parts can be achieved.
Applications: This equipment is mostly used in mobile optical fiber communications, battery electronic materials, precision metal auto parts, medical equipment, mobile phone cables, clock precision accessories, metal handicrafts and other industries.
Contact Person: Coco
Tel: +86 13377773809