|Laser Power:||1000W 1500W 2000W 3000W 4000W Optional||Laser Source:||Raycus MAX IPG NLIGHT Optional|
|Laser Wavelength:||1070nm||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Application Material:||Metal Battery||Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Weight:||450KG||Demand For Electricity:||AC380v/50HZ/60A|
Fiber Laser Welding Machine AC380v,
Metal Battery Laser Welding Machine,
5 Axis Laser Welding Machine
4 Axis Automatic Fiber Laser welding machine uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, which can realize spot welding, butt welding, stick welding, sealing welding, etc. The welding speed is fast, no treatment is needed after welding, and the quality of the weld is high. , can be precisely controlled, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to automatic.
1. Fast welding speed, no consumables, no color change/less color change, no need for later polishing
2. The interaction of professional laser control system is enhanced, the accuracy of welding path is controllable, and the welding seam is formed well
3. Use infrared positioning to verify the position of the welding head and verify the position during the welding process. The welding position is more accurate, the welding seam is smooth and beautiful, and it is easy to grind and polish. There is no need to handle or only simple processing procedures after welding;
4. 360-degree micro-welding without dead angles, after the laser beam is focused, the spot is small, the power density is high, and the positioning accuracy is high. It can be used for group welding of small and micro-sized workpieces to realize automated mass production;
5. The laser welding depth is large, the weld seam is firm, the width is small, the heat-affected zone is small, the deformation is small, and the welding speed is fast. It can realize complex welding between some dissimilar materials.
Continuous fiber laser welding VS Yag pulse laser welding
1. The fiber continuous laser welding machine uses 500W-2000W laser, the laser has a long service lifeand the service life can reach 100,000 hours.
2. The electro-optic conversion efficiency is high, and the energy of the power shaving is 25%-30% converted into laser, and the fiber conversion rate is more than 10 times that of the YAG laser.
3. The whole machine has no consumables. YAG pulse welding machine should replace the xenon lamp and lens regularly.
4. The whole machine has low energy consumption, saves electricity, high stability, maintenance-free, and low cost of use.
5. The laser welding energy density is high, welding speed is four times that of YAG pulse.the weld seam is thin,the thermal deformation is small, and the heat affected zone is narrow and deep.
6. Optical fiber output, easy to match with automated workbench or robot to improve production efficiency,and can meet 24 hours of continuous work.
7. Customizable large workbench and XYZ axis travel.
Technical parameter list:
Control card and computer
Customizable, Max 700*500mm
Customizable, Max 400mm
Optional, 360° rotation
|Motion Source||Step motor or Servo motor|
Single phase 220V/50Hz 3-phase 380V/50Hz
Red light and CCD system
Optional, Argon, Nitrogen
|Environmental Requirements||No vibration, interference and ventilation|
Protection lens, purified water, protection gas
It is used for precision metal welding processing, such as welding of hardware appliances, kitchen and bathroom industries (faucets and round pipes, kitchenware sheet metal parts, washing machine inner cylinders, etc.), and precision hardware welding of electronic industry (mobile phones, tablets, automobiles, etc.). It can meet the welding of a variety of metals, alloys, steel, Kovar and other materials of the same kind, as well as dissimilar materials such as copper-nickel, nickel-titanium, copper-titanium, titanium-molybdenum, brass-copper, low-carbon steel-copper, etc. Welding between metals.
Contact Person: Coco